- Engineer support onsite in the event of a critical failure and loss of system functionality
- Access to Technical Support Helpdesk for user assistance via phone, email or web
- Access to extensive knowledge database via Customer Support Portal
- Access for new or existing engineers to attend training courses on product usage
- Support on developing new post processors for new machines purchased
- Access to Designer Companion
- License protection via a replacement dongle or software in the event of theft, loss, accidental damage or fire or when you have revoked your license and you wish to re-license against new hardware
- Updates to the latest software versions:
- supporting future operating systems or PCs
- required to load the latest CAD files / model formats
- required to implement new enhancements or fixes
Access to advanced editing features for Reports, Parametric Sketcher and Automation Manager
We also understand that:
Should we require software update or technical support with our Hexagon product(s) after 3 months from the last SMA expiry date, we will need to purchase a new software subscription for a minimum term of 12 months.
In 4 years from the last SMA expiry date, our Hexagon license(s) will move into a Sunset State, so they cannot be upgraded, edited, revoked, lock code changed, supported, annual license issued or manipulated in any way.