- Engineer support onsite in the event of a critical failure and loss of system functionality
- Access to Technical Support Helpdesk for user assistance via phone, email or web
- Access to extensive knowledge database via Customer Support Portal
- Access for new or existing engineers to attend training courses on product usage
- Support on developing new post processors for new machines purchased
- License protection via a replacement dongle or software in the event of theft, loss, accidental damage or fire or when you have revoked your license and you wish to re-license against new hardware
- Updates to the latest software versions:
- supporting future operating systems or PCs
- required to load the latest CAD files / model formats
- required to implement new enhancements or fixes
Workflow Solids, allowing solid models to be created in the workflow environment
We also understand that:
- Should we decide to update our software or return to SMA following this termination, we must pay lapse charges for the period off support up to a maximum of 5 years of SMA (1 year forward + up to 4 years back), depending on the duration of our off-support period for eligible licenses less than 4 years old.
- Any licenses and products greater than 4 years old will move into a Sunset State, so they cannot be upgraded, edited, revoked, lock code changed, supported, annual license issued or manipulated in any way. Should we wish to update our software or have a problem with a license in a Sunset State, we will need to purchase a completely new license of software.