Get your motor running.
Join us on March 19 for a day of learning, networking and fun. The day will feature workshops focused on improving your business followed by plenty of time to tour the Barber Vintage Motorsport Museum. Trust us, this museum is packed with awesomeness on wheels. And we know you're going to learn a lot from the educational sessions we have planned. Plus, the first 50 people to register will be entered into a drawing to win a year's worth of Support!
When: March 19
Barber Vintage Motorsports Museum
- CAD Tools (Auto text for CAD, Setting up Dimensions, New CAD Tools)
- Importing DXFs from AutoCAD for use in Layouts and S2M Center (Layering DXF Geometry)
- Importing Sketchup 3D Warehouse items
- Setting up Die Walls and Layers
- Using the New Features in CABINET VISION and S2M Center
- Last Session will be your choice (The topic will be chosen based on the response. Please see registration page)
- If time permits – Open Forum Discussion
Tour the Museum
Take a few hours to peruse the spectacular Barber Vintage Motorsport Museum. Hundreds of bikes, cars, and much more. Cost
Minimum $20 donation to the Wounded Warrior Project. Donation details are included on the sign up form.
Register today, but hurry. The first 50 people to register will be entered into a drawing to win a year of Support*. You'll need to be present to win, but why would you want to miss this event?
Click here to register