CABINET VISION - Support Engineer
Hexagon Production Software has direct offices in the UK, Germany, Italy, France, Japan, USA, Brazil, Netherlands, China, South Korea, Spain and India supplying products to more than 45 countries through its wholly owned subsidiaries and reseller network. Vero is part of Hexagon (Nordic exchange: HEXA B), a leading global provider of information technologies that drive quality and productivity across geospatial and industrial enterprise applications.
The Support Engineer will be committed to
• Providing operational support to customers via our Helpdesk environment, E-Support and Support Portal using good communication,
analytical skills, initiative and flexibility to provide acceptable resolutions to customer support issues.
• Deliver training to customers, end users and staff at our dedicated training facilities in Wakefield, Reading & Bath
• Work as part of a team and individually to ensure Hexagon exceed our customers’ expectations regarding service delivery
• To embed the company’s values into everyday activities, promote a Team Culture and generate energy and enthusiasm to drive the business
• Thinks about who needs to know what and when, providing that information in a timely manner.
• To liaize with Development on any technical problems encountered or issues identified with products as well as enhancement requests that
impact on the saleability of the products and provide customer feedback and technical input to develop the product to meet future customer
• Ensure all activities carried out support the team members and objectives, providing assistance to team members in problem-solving issues,
sharing knowledge and experience to develop the other team members.
• Ensure all tasks carried out comply with company policies, procedures and systems; e.g. Quality Systems, Data Protection, System Security,
Information Systems Acceptable Use Policy and Health & Safety Policy.
• Cabinet Vision experience preferable
• Proficient with Windows PC systems and other control software
• A background in the Woodworking industry.
• Willingness to learn and grow
We would love to hear from you
To apply, please email a covering letter, giving details of your current package, together with your cv to Jacqui.email@example.com