Radan - Senior Software Engineer
Radan is a world leader in sheet metal CAD CAM software with a proven track record of reliable product delivery. Radan develops and distributes software for aiding design and manufacturing processes and logistical solutions for the sheet metal industry.
Radan is part of the Vero Software, the largest suppliers of CAD/CAM systems worldwide. Vero Software develops software products for the wood, stone, plastics and metal processing industry and is the driving force behind Alphacam, Cabinet Vision, Edgecam, Javelin, Machining STRATEGIST, MCS, PEPS, Radan, Smirt, Surfware, VISI and WorkNC. The objective of Vero Software is to customer-oriented software solutions for the global manufacturing industry. All Vero-companies are focused on delivering state-of-the-art software systems, with which customers can get the maximum value from their organization.
As a software developer you will join an international scrum team working on new applications and the developing existing applications. You will be involved in the entire development process from design and specification to testing. You will report to the Radan Development Manager.
• someone with high degree of creativity, autonomy and flexibility that can adapt quickly and work under pressure with good solutions.
• someone committed and driven.
• someone with a good analytical skills and result orientated.
• someone who is customer oriented with attention to detail.
• Graduate level, computer science, mechanical engineering or similar direction with arguably good results in mathematics.
• knowledge of object oriented programming, and modern programming techniques.
• Professional experience of C/C++ (and C# would be a bonus)
• Affinity with CAD/CAM, 2D/3D computer graphics
• A good command of the English language
We would love to hear from you
To apply, please email a covering letter, giving details of your current package, together with your cv to Jacqui.firstname.lastname@example.org