Radan - Post Sales Application Engineer
The primary objective of this role is the fulfilment of orders for Radan software and services. This will include implementation, consultancy, training and both pre & post sales technical support.
There is a requirement to develop strong relationships with the customer base and the Radan sales and support teams to ensure that the requirements of the orders are met to the satisfaction of the customer in a cost effective and timely manner.
It is envisaged that the role would be home based but there would be a need for travel, primarily but not exclusively in the UK.
• To provide a high-quality post-sales support service to customers in the UK & Ireland
• To deliver cost effective training and support for end users.
• Empower the end users with the knowledge to fully utilise the Radan software to maximise the return on their investment
• Identify post-sales opportunities
• To promote the Radan brand and Vero software products.
• Develop & improve the delivery of support, services & training
Installation & commissioning of the Radan suite of products for the design & manufacture of sheet metal & tube related products
Installation & commissioning of the Radan logistic products for the sheet metal industry.
Delivery of training and consultancy in the Radan products on site, at Vero offices and also remotely.
Provision of post-sales operational support to end users via our Helpdesk environment and Support Portal using good communication, analytical skills, initiative and flexibility to provide acceptable resolutions
Support for Radan Account Managers in the acquisition of new sales with the provision of technical advice to customers and prospects in the UK & Ireland
To develop and maintain Radan training and support documents and media
To utilise the Company CRM system to manage the delivery of support & services
To develop strong relationships with all key stakeholders, including Sales & Development, as well as with the Customer base
Be proactive in the approach to improving the delivery of services and support and to share these with the Radan team where appropriate
Identify sales opportunities
Must be willing to travel regularly, primarily within the UK and Ireland but occasionally other countries to satisfy business needs
• Experience in design and manufacture within the Sheet metal industry gained either via employment directly in the industry or through machine tool or software suppliers
• Expertise in the use of one or more CADCAM applications (Radan or competitive products / Autodesk Inventor / Solidworks etc.)
• Good knowledge of sheet metal manufacturing (punch / profiling / bending) techniques and principles
• Customer facing and/or support experience.
• Ability to relate to and communicate with customer personnel at all levels from shop floor operators to senior management
• Appropriate Degree / HND / HNC / BTEC
• High level of computer competency in current operating systems and Microsoft products
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Ability to work independently but also contribute to and actively promote a teamwork environment
• Ability to identify the potential of and learn to use new systems and applications as they become available
• Display a professional attitude & appearance
• Effective time management
• Follow policies and procedures
• Valid UK driving licence
We would love to hear from you
To apply, please email a covering letter, giving details of your current package, together with your CV to email@example.com