Application Engineer - Barcelona
• Provide pre and post sales technical support to the Spanish sales team.
• Work in co-operation with other team members to fully utilize the resources and knowledge of the team to achieve results and to identify areas where additional product knowledge training would improve service/effectiveness of the team.
• To contribute to the continual improvement of services provided by the team. Including monitoring, evaluating effectiveness, achieving of services and ensuring that services comply with quality standards.
• To contribute to the team, providing help and support to other team members.
• To enhance own technical knowledge and skills, including participation in relevant internal and external training of product software to a sufficient level to be able to investigate and resolve problems as they are reported. Includes developing specialist skills in relation to the supported software and keeping abreast of developments in relation to that software.
• Recommend new processes where needed for quality improvement, cost reduction and on-time delivery.
• To identify potential sales opportunities.
• Where necessary undertake any support & services activity requested by your manager.
• To assist customers to develop, review and enhance their use of Vero software to help them gain competitive benefits.
• Assist in updating and developing customer training courses.
• To promote support to existing customers.
• Develop Software demonstration and pre-sales support
• To assist partners to build strong network and develop business together
Ensure all tasks carried out comply with company policies, procedures and systems; e.g. Data Protection, System Security, Information Systems Acceptable Use Policy and Health & Safety Policy.
The ideal candidate will have CAD/CAM knowledge and/or CNC Programming experience, along with analytical skills, be customer facing and have good communication skills.
Experience and knowledge of mold and die making, CNC metal cutting, Wire EDM or the tool making industry experience would be an advantage.
Skills needed for the role include: -
• CAD/CAM Engineer, Mold and Die Designer or CNC Programr.
• Experience in a design, manufacturing or production environment.
• Customer facing - good communication skills
• Mold and die making, metal cutting and tool room would be an advantage.
• Problem solving skill.
• Ability to work within a team.
This exciting role will also involve a certain level of Spain and foreign travel. A full clean driver’s license, a passport and ability to travel are mandatory
We would love to hear from you
To apply, please email a covering letter, giving details of your current package, together with your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org